To register as a friend of Green Globe 21, please click on the image to the left.
Travel Responsibly. Here are a few good travel tips!
- Choose Green Globe 21 member companies and destinations whenever you can - we guarantee they care as much about creating sustainable tourism as you do.
- Buy locally made food, drink and other items in preference to expensively packaged imported goods. Fresh food from local markets is best of all.
- Respect the fragility of some paths, countryside, buildings and ancient monuments. Treat them with care.
- Ask hotels to change your bedding & towels only when really needed - cutting laundry pollution.
- Use local public transport if you can or better still, hire a bike - it can be fun!
- Find the genuinely local-made souvenirs if you can.
- Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints.
- Observe any local rules requiring wildlife to be left undisturbed.
- Use all local recycling facilities to dispose of waste responsibly.
- IF YOU SEE ANY ABUSE of the environment by a company or a destination, report it to Green Globe 21 using our Contact Green Globe 21 Page.