Le Meridien Limassol
Back to list
Le Meridien Limassol has recognised that it has an important role to play in protecting the environment for this and future generations and towards this end it will strive to be the leader among Cypriot hotels by taking the following steps:
- To openly communicate our policies and practices to our guests, team members and suppliers and to invite them to help in our efforts.
- To actively conserve natural resources and energy consumption, while maintaining optimum guest satisfaction and without sacrificing operational requirements or safety.
- To minimise waste and reduce, re-use and recycle the resources that we use, wherever possible.
- To utilise products and materials with the least negative impact on the environment.
- To promote environmental awareness and to assist in the planning and implementation of environmentally friendly action plans within the local community.
- To undertake regular environmental audits and to implement improvements, wherever possible, having compared the results with our policies, objectives and targets.
- To co-operate closely with others in the tourism industry to create an environmentally sustainable tourism industry.
Back to list